Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Door

Alright I'm officially very frustrated. We had new front doors installed last spring. They've been back 2 times already to fix the door hardware, and now my door handle is falling off AGAIN!!!! I've always had problems with being able to unlock the door. I don't know if I'm just getting very weak or what, but I just can't. I seriously have to wait for Steve to do it every time, never have I been able to unlock our door. But come on, why is the door handle falling off. Once is a fluke, but twice isn't. There is something faulty with it. This isn't cheap hardware either, we spent 900 bucks on it and not the doors, the hardware for the doors! This time, I'm asking for it to be replaced. Enough is enough. We have used this company since then, and no problems with the other stuff. Just this door. :( I'll update when I know what's happening. As of right now, I've left a message. If I don't hear anything today, I'm calling tomorrow! Argh. I'm just so upset.

No comments: