Thursday, January 04, 2007

humph

I came home yesterday for an appt with the neurologist, and boy was that ever a waste of time. The guy was not a nice man, and really blew me off. Basically told me it was all in my head. He sees numb people everyday of his life. Acted like I was wasting his time just by being there. Told me the MRI was pointless, and that all MRI's show abnormalities. I'm very thankful the GP requested the MRI, and I hope for a clear one, but if not then I will be requesting to see another doctor and NOT this guy.
I realize there are people out there who exaggerate their symptoms and go looking for attention, but with the busyness of my life, this is the last thing that I need/want. I know there is something wrong with me though, and I need to see a doctor that at least respects that fact. I'm just so disappointed right now, but like a friend of mine said "at least you didn't have to wait 4 months to get that" which she is right, I am thankful for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How disappointing :( Definately a good thing you got that over with sooner rather than later.