Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cruise ~ Just 42 days until we leave!

I just have to say that I'm SOOO excited. This morning Steve and I finally sat down and looked at what excursions were available for our cruise, and booked them. We're only going to go on 4 excursions. In Katakolon, Greece we'll be headed to a museum and ancient Olympia. In Athens, Greece the National Archaeological Museum and Acropolis. Izmir, Turkey will bring us to Ancient Ephesus. Naples, Italy, which is what I'm most looking forward to after Venice of course, Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii. We wanted to keep things fairly easy since my health could play a major factor, however, I think I'm just going to push my way through this. I may never get a chance to do anything like this again, and I really want to make the most out of it. We'll also be doing things in Venice and Rome, as we'll have extra time in those two locations, just haven't planned anything as of yet.

No comments: