Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hubby Brag


I don't often do this, I'm not sure why I don't, but here it goes.
My husband is a fantastic person. He's so amazing with the kids. I really can't speak highly enough here, no words can accurately describe his actions with the kids. I'm continually blessed that he is such an active father. He has been a wonderful husband too. He puts up with so many of my annoying little habits, and deals with them remarkably. Hardly ever complains about it, I think maybe once or twice!! He even picks up in the kitchen without being asked! He is also an outstanding pastor. If you ask my personal opinion, biased as it may be, I think he's awesome. As of the last few weeks, he's started preaching just from notes rather than a full manuscript. What a difference it has made. He connects with the congregation much more effectively now. We were talking about it this afternoon after church, and he said "I bet you want to say 'I told you so' " but in reality, I don't. I'm just so proud of him that he's made the switch over to this style.


I love you very much honey. I know I don't brag on you often enough, but here it is, out here for everyone to read because I want the world to know how amazing you are, and how lucky I am to have you.

No comments: