Sunday, January 28, 2007

always the way

This morning was a morning like none other...I got ready for church and put on just ONE outfit. I was actually pleased. I'd had my shower, my hair was almost done, I was dressed, and I didn't feel all that bad about how I looked. Then Logan comes flying into the bathroom, butt cheeks clenched bent over with that uncomfortable feeling; I just knew what was happening...the runs! The poor guy!!! So I proceeded to take off my Sunday clothes, and got into the comfys we all love to wear on the weekend. I'm home for the day afterall. It's cold outside, snowy and blowy, so it's really a nice day to stay inside. But wouldn't you know it would be the day that I actually didn't go through the entire closet to find something I felt good in! Oh well, c'est la vie. I sure hope that he's feeling better though. He doesn't seem sick, just the runs...hopefully that's the only episode.

No comments: