Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Going Under

Today is the day that I go to have my gallbladder removed. It's my first time having surgery, so I'm a bit (read ALOT) nervous this morning. I'm sure that everything will go well, and I'll do just fine...but I'm afraid of the General Anaesthetic. I hate the feeling of being out of control. My other issues this morning are the fact that it's dry in my house, and I woke up PASTY in my mouth. I'm pretty sure I'll be swishing my mouth with water all morning...I have to be at the hospital at 8 AM. I'm sure Steve will update on his blog, or I'll ask him to comment on this to let you know how I made out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys!!

SJBedard said...

For those who don't read my blog www.stevebedard.blogspot.com, Amanda made it through her surgery fine. She is in pain but she is resting comfortably at her parents' in Chesley, where she will be staying until about the beginning of December. We appreciate your prayers.