Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Answer to Prayer

For those of you who know us, you know that since the end of September Abby has been waking at unreasonable times for the day, anytime between 1 and 4. We were dreading this time change so much, but let me tell you, God answers prayers. This week we've been up 6 o'clock or later! How awesome. I roll over to look at the clock in the morning, and the first words out of my mouth are "Thank you Lord!"

It is interesting too because this week, she has an injury. This morning was the first morning she's walked since the "incident" at church. She had a tv stand fall on her this past Sunday, amazingly the ankle was the only part that was hurt. After a trip to ER, we know that nothing is broken, thankfully, just very bruised. She's adapted very well, and hasn't complained much. She's been rather pleasant actually. :) I never imagined this would be the week that she'd be sleeping, I figured she'd be rather cranky actually. But alas, God is good and is helping us all through this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God that everything is ok with Abby and nothing more serious happened.

Amanda said...

She is one lucky girl...I don't know how she manages to squeek away with just bruises, this is her second run-in with a tv. I shutter to think that some people have lost children to those kinds of accidents!