Saturday, May 12, 2007

Taking the Plunge

I've just registered for a certificate program through Mohawk College. I have to admit that I'm SOOO excited about it (with some apprehension too!). I'll be doing Writing for Publication. There are some projects rolling around in my head that I'd really like to see come to fruition, but before that happens I think I should polish up on my skills a bit. I've been thinking about doing freelance work as well.
This program goes through the publishing process, gets you to do both fiction and non-fictional work. I will be taking it slow, 3 courses per year (2.5 years). Justus will be heading off to JK soon after that (not that I want to think about it!!), and then I'll really be able to hunker down and work on some of these projects that I'd like to do.

No comments: