Monday, May 07, 2007

Logan and Milo


I was so excited to receive these pictures today! They are of Logan's first hookup with Milo. He was such a trooper that day. I think even Cathy was suprised at how well the two of them did connected.
The last walk we had was a bit more challenging, in that Logan was in a HORRIBLE mood and kept darting away....but Milo did exactly what he was supposed to do. He sat down and held his ground, and when given the command forward, off he went, encouraging Logan along. It was a good learning time for me. I was glad though that it was on our quiet dead end road and not some busy street in a big town.
Overall I am so pleased with the process. I wasn't sure what I'd think being a dog owner, but it's really great. Milo is a great companion to everyone in the house, and he knows just who he's supposed to be with. I'm proud of Logan and Abby and how they've taken to him. I am looking forward to next Monday when Abby is hooked up to Milo. Then we'll really see how things go.

No comments: