Friday, May 04, 2007

Phew, glad that's over!!!

Well, today was the BIG day. I had the public access test with Milo in Barrie this morning. I was so proud of him. I wasn't sure how he'd do, considering we haven't been out much, only once or twice a week. But it was all old habit for him. I am breathing much easier tonight. I wasn't sure how he'd do. He's been stealing the kids food that's dropped from the table, so I was afraid he might go after the hamburger during the food portion, but he didn't :D It helped that my hand was in the pocket that HE knew the treats were in LOL. I'm not a mother for nothing, I know the tricks.
Now next May, I'll do it again. :) But I think by then I'll be really comfortable with it all...or at least I should be. We'll do it yearly until Milo's retirement.

No comments: