Friday, September 22, 2006

Meet the Teacher Night

Last night was Meet the Teacher night at the kids school! WOW, talk about a LOT of kids!!! It was fun. I went early to meet with Logan's teacher. That went really well, I met both her and Logan's EA. I'm so thankful for the staff at the school. They are really working together to make this a great experience for Logan and Abby. While we were there, we found out that they ordered in a trial computer for the kids, that is all touch screen based. I was very excited to learn about it, because it wasn't expected. What a great surprise!

Justus is a bit down and out with a cold right now. I feel so bad listening to him rasping away. But there is no fever or anything, so I'm not overly concerned. He's still so very happy, we just can't complain much about it! He still loves his sleep, and is enjoying his food. He's rolling over a lot now, becoming quite mobile. Today I even saw him trying to get up on his hands and knees! Won't be long before things get interesting in our house, I think he'll be VERY active once he starts. It'll be running only.

That's all for now folks.

No comments: