Thursday, September 14, 2006

BIG DAY TOMORROW


Tomorrow is the big day for Abby! Boy am I ever nervous. I sometimes wonder why I chose to send both kids to school in the same year, but then I remember that she's ready, I may not be, but Abby is. I think she is going to be pretty excited to get on that bus tomorrow. She sure loved riding it on our "test run" a couple weeks ago.

I think Logan is really starting to feel the stress from starting something new. He seems a bit out of sorts, but he is entitled to it. I know that Steve and I feel the same way. It is a new adventure, and I believe it'll take awhile to get used to the pace of school and therapy, and everything else that is going on.

Justus is such a treasure. I love how he smiles at Logan and Abby and how much of a people person he is. He loves to be in the thick of things. We really see some great things happening with him. It makes me realize how different Logan and Abby's development was. I definitely don't take anything he does for granted. That little boy has such a fighting spirit, it sure is a joy to watch him. He's rolling over quite a bit now, and just loving his toys.

That's all for my update.

No comments: