Saturday, September 23, 2006

Family Fun Day

So, tomorrow is my first "event" as Family Ministries Director at the church, and boy am I totally stressed out. I know that no one will fire me (I hope) if this totally flops, but man, have I ever got myself worked up. It doesn't help that I keep forgetting things, and that everything seems to be going to the last minute, but it's ok...God is going to work through this. I fully believe that He is helping me through this. I certainly don't think that I could do this on my own...
So, the plan is regular Sunday School. Then afterwards, we are having a bbq. Our friend Louise is coming to do clown stuff like face painting, and mingling. We have a "guess how many" lollipops in the jar game AND the big happening stuff is Steve's extreme Make-Over. I sure hope we have enough stuff. The kids will get to choose whatever they want him to wear. Wacky wigs, crazy hats, and clothes that you just don't want to miss!!! He's such a sport to offer his help!
Please pray for us tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
I know you'll do just fine. I can't believe just by reading how much Abby and Logan have grown. I'm praying for you guys!