Sunday, September 24, 2006

Family Day Fun




We had such a great day today. I think so anyway :) Steve was such a sport. Those kids really know how to makeover a guy! He really seemed to get into it as well. I think secretly, he's always wanted to dress this way...what do you think? I hardly recognize him with these crazy clothes on. They also painted his face :) (I think you can check that out on his blog, I dont' know how to direct you there through fancy links, but chances are, if you're reading this, you already know how to get there.)

Thanks to Audrey and Blanche in the kitchen, Terry and Gord for their BBQ'ing, Steve for his willingness to be silly, Louise for your clowning around and to Andy for the wonderful drawings. The day wouldn't have been complete without any of you!

Here is a picture of Logan and I just for good measure. We thought we'd join in the fun :) Abby enjoyed the day, she however spent most of it in the Sunday school room reading the Veggietales dictionary. It was very overwhelming for her. She did however peek her head out long enough to have a sketch done. I'll try to see if I can scan them into the computer and post them. Andy did such a wonderful job on everyone's. I plan on framing them all and hanging them in my room.

1 comment:

SJBedard said...

Amanda, you did a great job organizing this event. I am proud of you! For those who want to see my pictures, the link Amanda was talking about is www.stevebedard.blogspot.com