Monday, June 11, 2007

UGH...What next?!

For those of you who have been following the saga that has been my health lately, you know that it's been in a constant state of peeks and valleys.

Late this morning I went for an abdominal ultrasound, and this afternoon my doc's office called and let me know that I have gallstones! No wonder I've been in so much pain. I'm relieved to have found an answer, but not so relieved at the prospect of surgery. I know I'll be fine though. Dr. Lozan did Steve's cyst removal, so I know he'll do a great job for me.

I also found out that I'll be going for another MRI in August, this time on both my brain and spine. I certainly hope to have some answers, but at this point I'm not sure I'm actually going to get them. Continued prayers would be appreciated. It's hard to maintain some level of hope, when you're facing a big uncertainty in your life.

I am striving towards trusting God to lead me in His way. Sometimes I ask why He chooses to trust me so much, but I also know it doesn't work that way. I just have to believe that He's going to give me whatever I need to get through this troubling time. He's always been there for me. No matter how distant I might feel at the time, He's always come through. I have to believe, if for nothing else than for my own mental health, that He'll come through again this time.

No comments: