Monday, June 25, 2007

HURRAY

I just have to say that I'm SO excited. The last two nights an incredible thing happened...well actually a few incredible things have happened.

First, Emma has slept through the night!!!!! This is so exciting for us. All three of our other kids have been great sleepers, and I must admit I was worrying about Emma. Her crying last week was really starting to worry me, but since we switched our formula out for the soy-based one, she's a new girl. Her non-stop crying ceased, AND she decided to sleep through the night.

Looks like we'll be getting our room back soon enough. Although there are some things that I would like to do to Logan's new room/Justus' old room before we make the switch. I'd like Logan's room to be a bit more completed before we send him in. It'll be difficult enough for him to transition, nevermind if we have to change it again after he's in. Nonetheless, it's exciting.

The other exciting thing was a business meeting at our church. I never thought I'd say that about a church meeting! But it was a great time of brainstorming of what THEY want to do to reach out to our community. We were surprised by the people who were offering to help, and thanking God for the hearts of all the people present at the meeting. I'm looking forward to what God has in store for us as we move forward as a church!

Last night was Woodfords 152nd anniversary! What a blast! I really enjoy myself when I go to Woodford. Unfortunately I'm not able to get there very often, but I find that church so incredibly warm and welcoming. We had a great service, and Steve's friend from Seminary preached. He gave testimony to a little 13 month old girl in his congregation and what God has done in her life. The docs had basically given up on her (wanting to make her comfortable, but told that parents that she would surely die), but this little girl has made a miraculous comeback. It made me want to hug Justus a lot tighter because this little girl was born just two weeks after him! Praise the Lord, for all that He does both through medicine and miracles!

No comments: