Friday, June 22, 2007

Abby

Abby has had the flu today :( Poor girl. She missed her school year end classtrip. But I must admit I enjoyed our time today. She was so cute dozing in and out most of the day, but she was very pleasant to be around nonetheless. This isn't always the case.

Abby has also had a year of triumphs. I have enjoyed hearing her progress at school, as well as hearing how the other kids in her class all want to be her partner etc. I love Abby to pieces and so it does my heart good to hear that her peers are feeling the same way about her. While Abby's behaviours can be challenging at times, I will say that her love of life outweighs that at every turn. She continues to make good progress in school and therapy. I am so amazed at her.

Her eyes hold the secrets of the universe, so deep and pensive. I'd love to pick her brain and know what she's thinking or feeling. She's got such a beautiful soul. I love her to bits. She is so passionate and fierce. One amazing little fireball.

No comments: