Friday, June 22, 2007

Justus



What an adventure ride~this kid amazes us at every turn! The boy is a walking, talking machine. Every time I look at him, I'm so thankful that he is in my life, that we've been given the opportunity to raise him as our own.

As I said, he's growing in leaps and bounds, just not any taller! He's saying so much now, I think he might even be a bit advanced. He's got such great communication skills. He shows us at every turn the little things we've missed. He'll be into big mischief in no time!!!

We have to do some physiotherapy with him, the help correct some weakness in his right side. It is making him side-shuffle and turn his foot out. Hopefully with some exercises, we'll be able to get that corrected. Every little bit helps, and that is a good thing because he doesn't like doing the exercises. Typical male, does what he wants WHEN he wants!!!

No comments: