Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's Difficult

Some times being a mom is hard...today is one of them. Logan, Abby and I are all sick. Thankfully Justus and Steve seem to be without it. It seems to be a flu as both kids have thrown up and I'm struggling. The tylenol seems to be helping with their fevers/moods. The puke did Logan good, he tends to be 1000x better after throwing up, which I envy, but Abby is still pretty out of it. She is more like me, it lingers on and on...

The lack of sleep didn't help anything today. Thankfully we all got some rest. I slept for about 2 hours this afternoon, Logan catnapped and Abby slept off and on most of the day. Steve and Justus also napped, so it was a rare day in that we all slept at some point. A good indicator that something is up in our house for sure!!

Unfortunately all this means also that I miss church again. It is our annual meeting at First Baptist. I don't like to miss it but I also don't think this is going to be a quick bug. Who knows for sure though. My plan is to be home irregardless and hope that the kids will be all done their throwuppin' by tomorrow so I don't have to deal with that all by myself when I'm under the weather too.

No comments: