Thursday, February 01, 2007

Clearer Head Prevails

After a good nights rest, I do believe I am much more optimistic today. Doom and gloom are usually hanging around with a sleep deprived mom, or at least this one. Today I feel confident that we will be ok financially. After going through our finances, and seeing some staggering amounts of money going out, I realize there are many places for us to trim down our spending. We will be ok. We have to be. With three kids, we need to be. This is the start of a new beginning (again) but I am determined that we will succeed.

The kids were in Owen Sound today for their therapy. Steve said they did a really good job going into the office building, Abby knew the routine and happily walked in and pressed the button for the elevator. They are such great kids. Tomorrow is the same thing, into Owen Sound.

Tomorrow is the big day. My MRI is scheduled for 9:15 AM. I'm very nervous about it, but I know I will be ok. Steve was to the doctor today, and she said the results should take about a week. So, hopefully we'll have some better ideas of what we're looking at in a couple of weeks...

No comments: