Sunday, September 09, 2007

Some days and some times in your life are easier than others. I believe and am convinced of that now. I know that when I come out on the other side of this time in my life, I will be a better person, I will also inherit the patience of Job. This past week has passed by as decades, each day representing one in itself. I am praying that Friday comes quickly and the answers I need are before me, or at the very least, be turned in the right direction. I HATE the unknown. It's the worst part of any illness/disease.
I thank God for my family and friends, and for those who have carried me through in prayer. My life wouldn't be the same without your support. The way is becoming brighter, I do see faint lights. I will update when the time is right. Thank you for checking in on me.

No comments: