Sunday, August 05, 2007

Busy Busy Busy



Well, I apologize that it's been so long since I last made a blog entry. It seems life has been rather busy.
Since my mom is up in Chesley working, I came down this past week to help her out. I've been doing packing packing packing packing and more packing. The house finally looks like they are moving, and I can't believe it's just 2.5 more weeks until they are up here. I'm very excited for the opportunity to live close to them, and what these changes will bring for their lives. Please pray for them as they make this change in their lives.

This is their new home in Chesley, I wish it didn't look so spooky because the house is beautiful. Once they are moved in, I'll go and take some better pictures. Now that the trees are in bloom etc. This was the listing picture from back in April!

I'm so homesick and ready to see my family. I'll be back to Meaford tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great long weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful house - we briefly considered it as well!