Monday, December 18, 2006

A TOOTH ~ YAHOO


After what seems like an eternity of teething, Justus FINALLY has a tooth broken through the surface :D It explains the cranky, waking up in the night, stuffy nose that he's had as of late. I'm just so excited. He's got a couple more on the way too :) I thought this day would never come. Steve and I were just joking yesterday that he would start kindergarten, with us saying "he's so close to breaking in his first tooth..." Thankfully I think he'll have a mouthful before his first day of school :)

This morning is the kids Christmas presentation at their school, but I can't go :( Justus is far too cranky. We didn't want to ruin it for other parents, SOOO I sent Steve off with strict instructions to take LOTS of pictures. I wanted him to be able to do proud dad stuff too. He was pretty excited to be able to go. I can't wait to see the pictures, and I'll post them when he gets home.

No comments: