Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Fun

Well, life has been a choatic wirlwind of fun these last few days :)

My parents, Steve's mom and my brother Josh arrived on Dec 23rd. Sunday we had 3 services at the churches. So that was a very LONG day for Steve. There was LOTS of food and sweets flying around the house on Christmas eve as my mother and I did some baking.

Christmas day was quite exciting here. I was so impressed with how the children handled everything. Logan was stressed out, but he still seemed interested in opening presents, definitely an improvement from last year. Abby ripped through them very quickly. She was having fun. Justus also seemed to enjoy his presents, but mostly just eating the wrapping paper. It was a great day, and I am blessed to have family.

From Boxing day on, the work started. The remaining hardwood floors were installed. I'm SOOO pleased with how they look, they are beautiful :) Mom also laid the ceramic floor in front of the door and it looks equally beautiful. We picked wall colors now, so it's just ripping the remaining wall paper from the walls, filling holes and then priming and painting. I hope this will look as good as I see it in my mind.

Today I leave to go to my parents house for a week. Steve and I decided it was really what I needed, and I haven't been in the last 6 months or so. Josh left on the bus on Wednesday so I could go, what a nice brother :) So I may not post much in the next few days to come. I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and that 2007 holds much blessings for all of you :)

No comments: