Thursday, December 14, 2006

Kids


I had realized that I didn't really send any new pictures of the kids, although this really isn't the best picture. It's the only one we've got though...our old digital camera has been on it's last legs for quite some time (Logan made it work when we thought it was a goner). We actually just bought a new one last night. Just have to get used to it and it's features before I start posting my pictures. Its amazing how quickly technology goes out though. 4 years ago, we bought the kodak digital, 2 megapixels, for the same price last night we bought a 6.3 megapixels(not a Kodak, didn't like it enough to buy the brand again). It's insane!! We thought a camera would be a good present since the kids have a Christmas Assembly on Monday, and their classes are each putting on a presentation, you know I HAVE to take pictures at that! They had a Turkey Dinner at school today, and they both did wonderfully! I'm so happy that we decided to send them to SVE, they have been so wonderful at including the kids. :)

No comments: