Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Great CD!


So, today Steve and I spent the day in Owen Sound. We went to the local Christian bookstore where we found a very cool CD. It's a veggietales CD called "Bob & Larry sing the 70's". Can I just say, I had so much fun listening to this while I made supper tonight!!! I'm such a mom now, who would've ever thought that I would be singing along with Bob and Larry to 70's music. Even Steve was getting his groove on while it was on! Who would've thought it would be that much fun to listen to kids music, that's all I gotta say! :)

Our renovations are coming along. The railings will be up in a couple of days, and then we'll be able to use our indoor stairs. They are so beautiful. I just couldn't be happier with them. We are getting a quote for flooring too this week, so hopefully that won't be too much. We'd like to get everything together and finished. The kids are doing great with all the changes and upheavals, probably even better with it than me! I just find it so stressful to have our house torn apart. It's all worth it though, that's for sure. I'll post pictures when it's all finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! Micah loves her veggie tale cds but we are pretty tired of them so it will nice to add something new to the mix...especially more grown up songs!