Sunday, October 01, 2006

Cute Pics

This has to be one of my favourite pics of the boys. Logan picked up the book and started looking through it. He noticed the big letters at the top of each page and then started singing the "ABC" song. Well, as you can see, Justus sure liked being read to. They sat like that for at least 10 minutes. Logan just kept going through the book and singing, and Justus sat there staring, just like he is now. Logan has been such a great help with Justus. It's cute to see the two of them together. I think they'll be pals til the end :)

Abby loves her chicken noodle soup. What I love about this picture is how she is slurping from the bowl. As she started I made the comment "monkey see, monkey do" and Steve looked puzzled. She was imitating HIM drinking his soup from the bowl, only he had no idea that he did it. It still amazes me to watch the kids eat. It's hard to believe that just a few months ago, they had such a limited diet, and I played short order cook to the family. Now we all have the same meals, doesn't matter what it is (almost anyways).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics Amanda. I can't believe how much they have grown.
Jennifer