Tuesday, October 10, 2006

still alive

Well, I'm still alive, but still sick. I called the doc this morning and they are sending me for an x-ray. The cough is still quite bothersome and the pain in my chest is crazy. I feel very winded and zapped of all my energy. I feel so bad for missing work(almost 2 weeks now), and not being able to do as much around the house.
My parents, brother and Steve's mom were up for the Thanksgiving weekend. Audrey cleaned up around the house for me, tidied up my garage, and did the things that I don't seem to have time to do. My mom was great at helping me with making meals and doing some of the laundry. Josh and Dad were busy most of the weekend building the railings and moving the stairs to the other side of our deck. Now the kids will be safe, no more going up onto the garage. YAY!
Abby had a rough weekend, but is back to her old self now :) Logan seemed pretty stressed out most of the weekend, but with all the hammering and sawing going on, I'm not overly surprised. Plus all the people here, just doesn't make for a content Logan. Justus is growing like crazy, and seems to be cutting a tooth...he's been up in the night, drooling a lot and he's all congested, I have a feeling the tooth won't be here before too long.
Just wanted to give the update.

No comments: