Monday, March 26, 2007

Fancy That

I didn't realize there was a computer here...I guess I get to blog my week :)
Yesterday I arrived here in Kitchener, and met all my teammates and did the paperwork for the dog. We then went to Chris Fowlers house for a meet and greet.
Such a wonderful group of people, and I'm so honoured to be here. Such a surreal experience. One of the most amazing things I was able to meet Maureen and Brodie, the mother and son who have changed the lives of 150 other families. Without her persistence, we wouldn't have the opportunity to be here this week, and to give Logan the independance he so deserves. Brodie is a great kid, very well rounded and humorous. It was a highlight for me for sure. :)
TODAY is the day we meet the dogs and I will find out at the end of the day what dog we'll be getting. I'm so excited, I was up at 4 am and unable to get back to sleep. It's amazing..I'll post again tomorrow.

No comments: